Divorce Contact Form

Fifty percent of all marriages end in divorce. If you have questions about divorce, child custody, child support or alimony, contact our firm to schedule a consultation with an experienced family law attorney for straightforward answers.

Middle Tennessee Divorce And Property Division Attorneys

Tennessee's divorce and marital property division laws are complex.

At Hale and Hale, PLC, we can help you understand the legal rights and options you have under Tennessee law. In fact, individuals and businesses in Middle Tennessee have been relying on our firm to provide accurate information and effective representation for more than 30 years. To learn more about this area of our practice or to speak with a lawyer about your specific concerns — call our Franklin, Tennessee, law offices at 615-794-1312 and schedule an appointment.

The following articles present a general overview of divorce and marital property issues.

Thank you for contacting Hale and Hale, PLC. Your message has been sent.

Call us now

or use the form below.

Divorce Contact Form

*First Name

*Last Name

*Email Address

*Phone Number


Street Address


Incident Street Address

Incident Apt/Ste

*Incident Zip

At current address since:

Please let us know if we should contact you confidentially and list the phone number and address contact information.
Yes  No 

Job title and description

Name of spouse

Number of years married

Do you have children and if so, what are their ages?

Are you currently separated from your current spouse?
Yes  No 

Date last lived together

Have you discussed reconciliation?
Yes  No 

If so, what is the status?

Is your spouse currently represented by an attorney?
Yes  No 

If yes, please list the name of the firm and/or attorney.

Please provide a general description of the assets of both parties.

Please provide a general description of the liabilities of both parties.

DISCLAIMER: This site and any information contained herein are intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. Seek competent legal counsel for advice on any legal matter.

Back to Main